Here is a chronological listing my fundamental posts on fitness, dieting, health, and losing weight, which I will expand as I add items:
- How I lost 70 Pounds and How You Can Too
- Considerations of Weight Loss
- Metabolism and Weight Loss.
- My Strategy for Creating My Diet And Sticking To It
- Pushing Yourself To Power—A Practical Fitness Program
- Aerobic Exercising To Burn Fat? (The Conventional Wisdom)
- Eating Right And Strength Training.
- Jack LaLanne On Sugarholics.
- Visualized Resistance Training, the VRT Megapump System.
- HeavyHands, Scooby, and Clarence Bass.
- Some Inspiringly Fit Women.
- Scooby’s Sensible Advice On Diets
Please be aware that I am not a fitness trainer, fitness guru, medical doctor, or trained nutritionist. My physical fitness articles reflect my opinions and experience as I work to achieve and maintain physical fitness. I try to provide links, documentation, and context for these postings.
Before engaging in an exercise program, diet, or other health regimen, seek qualified medical advice. Remember that a medical expert is a human being, an expert with an expert opinion. This stuff is based on evidence and the interpretation of that evidence, and experts can sometimes be wrong.So ask questions and make sure the expert answers those questions in words you understand. Medical experts appreciate this approach.
Also remember that no one approach is right for all. I like John Peterson’s dictum, "be your own best trainer." Become informed, and most important of all, do something that you enjoy and will look forward to doing.